No. 04: Teakwood & Tobacco Reed Diffuser
Our diffusers fill the room with fragrance, creating low-maintenance scent dispersion.
Bold and complex, this scent starts out musky and a little bit sexy with lead notes of leather, pepper and tobacco. A base of teak and sandalwood with a hint of orange and patchouli make this best selling fragrance popular with men and women.
Top Notes: orange, leather, tobacco, amber, musk
Heart: black tea, black pepper
Base: sandalwood, teak, cedarwood, patchouli
- Naturally harvested rattan reeds absorb the scented oil, releasing it slowly through your surroundings.
- 3 oz of fine fragrance oil come packaged in a simple apothecary-inspired bottle. Bottle measures 4.25" in height, reeds are 10" long.
- Reed diffuser comes packaged in a recycled content kraft paper gift box. Gift notes are available upon request!
- Lasts 2-3 months. Flip reeds weekly or when the fragrance becomes faint. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.